This page added on Sept 29, 2014 (2:00 pm)
The entire original package arrived by email at about 12:45 pm on Sept 29. For the record, the email attachment is here, but I suggest you not look at it for the moment (if at all). Rather, start by perusing the Agenda (below), using it to help you decide what supporting documents you wish to see and/or download. To do that, just click on the item.
Note that draft minutes of previous meetings that form part of the package have not been approved and are subject to change. You can obtain the final version of Council Minutes from the Chatsworth website, but they often don’t get around to posting the final copies of minutes for several weeks, sometimes longer.
Township of Chatsworth
Wednesday October 1, 2014
1) Call to Order: 1:00 p.m.
2) Moment of Reflection or Prayer:
3) Disclosure of Pecuniary Interest:
4) Minutes of Previous Meetings:
5) Deputations: None
6) Public Meetings: 1:30 p.m. Zoning amendment (Bill 140) Affordable Housing
7) Accounts: $ 128,915.74
8) Reports / Recommendations / Quotes / RFP:
9) Unfinished Business: None
10) New Business:
11) Information Items: Student Vote
12) Closed Meeting Session: (if necessary)
13) By-Laws: 2014-48 Zoning amendment Affordable housing