October 27 – The entire original package arrived by email about 10:00 am. For the record, the entire Council package as received is here, but I suggest you simply peruse the Agenda (below) to decide what supporting documents you wish to see and/or download. To do that, just click on the item.
Note that draft minutes of previous meetings that form part of the package have not been approved and are subject to change. You can obtain the final version of Council Minutes from the Chatsworth website when they get around to posting them. Minutes such as the Police Board or the Grey Sauble Conservation Authority are never posted on the Chatsworth website, however.
Township of Chatsworth
Wednesday October 29, 2014
1) Call to Order: 10:00 a.m.
2) Moment of Reflection or Prayer:
3) Disclosure of Pecuniary Interest:
4) Minutes of Previous Meetings:
5) Deputations: None
6) Public Meetings: None
7) Accounts: $ 415,359.77
8) Reports / Recommendations / Quotes / RFP:
9) Unfinished Business:
10) New Business:
12) Closed Meeting Session: (if necessary)