Township of Chatsworth
Wednesday September 2, 2015 at 9:30 a.m.
1) Call to Order:
2) Opening Ceremonies:
3) Adoption of Agenda:
4) Disclosure of Pecuniary Interest:
5) Minutes of Previous Meetings:
1.) Regular meeting August 26, 2015
6) Public Meetings: 9:30 a.m. Township Zoning By-Law (notice and memo about changes included in package).
For the convenience of readers, here is the link to the proposed Draft on the Chatsworth website, and a link to the text version of the present by-law 2006-45 that is to be replaced that I downloaded from the Chatsworth website today (August 31, 2015). Note that I’m not providing the old one in the form of a link to the Chatsworth website because they may take it down as soon as the new one is passed; having the old one readily available will make it easier for people who eventually find out that the new by-law has impacts on their property that they didn’t know about.
7) Deputations: 10:00 a.m. George Prentice & Kim Pilon re: Roads Needs Study
8) Accounts: $298,084.75
9) Reports / Recommendations / Quotes / RFP:
1.) Water report 07-15 Generator repairs and OCWA Monthly compliance report
2.) Treasurer’s report 10-15 Retirement Policy
3.) Treasurer’s report 11-15 Budget report to July 31, 2015
4.) Building Report for July 2015
5.) Roads Report 10-15 Winter Sand
6.) Roads Report 11-15 Signs
10) Unfinished Business:
11) New Business:
12) Information Items:
13) Closed Meeting Session: 2:00 p.m. employee negotiations and advice subject to solicitor-client privilege
2015-67 Confirming By-Law